EFL Cup Quarter-finals
In the Quarter-Finals of the competition the winners of the previous round face off. If any match finishes level after extra-time. then a penalty shoot-out is used to decide who progresses through to the Semi-Finals.
Quarter Final Draw 2015/16
The quarter-finals take place on the week commencing 30 November 2015
Tuesday 1st December
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Everton (Sky Sports 1)
- Stoke 2-0 Sheff Wed
- Man City 4-1 Hull
Wednesday 2nd December
Southampton 1-6 Liverpool (Sky Sports 1)
New Customer Offer: 4/1 West Ham To Beat Astra Giurgiu
Open an account with Betfair and get an ENHANCED price of 4/1 about West Ham to beat Astra Giurgiu in their Europa League match on Thursday. £10 Max Bet. NEW CUSTOMERS.
New Customer Offer: 5/1 Man City To Beat Steaua Bucharest
Open an account with Coral and get an ENHANCED price of 5/1 about Manchester City to beat Steaua Bucharest in their Champions League match on Wednesday. Max bet £5. Plus £5 in free bets should you lose. NEW CUSTOMERS.
New Customer Offer: 3/1 Man City To Beat Steaua Bucharest
Open a NEW ACCOUNT at Betfair and get an ENHANCED price of 3/1 about Man City to beat Steaua Bucharest in their Champions League match on Wednesday. Max bet £10.
- Bayern Tipped To Kick Off The Bundesliga Treble With A Win To Nil Against Werder
- Home Advantage Should See Hammers Go Through In Europa League Qualifier
- Bayern Are Odds On For The Bundesliga Title But Ingolstadt Tipped For The Drop
- Burton V Derby Odds Defensively Resolute Rams To Pick Up Three Points
- Hart To Feature In England Squad But Allardyce Should Drop Him From Starting Line Up
- Aguero Looking To Keep Up Scoring Run Against Steaua Bucharest
- Wayne Rooney Is Odds On To Be Named England Captain By Sam Allardyce
- Accrington V Burnley Odds Back A Low Scoring But Feisty Derby In The EFL Cup
- Burton V Liverpool Odds Bank On Goals Galore When Vulnerable Reds Visit The Pirelli