EFL Cup Quarter-finals
In the Quarter-Finals of the competition the winners of the previous round face off. If any match finishes level after extra-time. then a penalty shoot-out is used to decide who progresses through to the Semi-Finals.
Quarter Final Draw 2016/17
The quarter-finals take place on the week commencing 29 Novermber 2016.
Tuesday 29th November
- Hull City 1 Newcastle United 1 - Hull City win 3-1 on penalties
- Liverpool 2 Leeds United 0
Wednesday 30th November
- Arsenal 0 Southampton 2
- Manchester United 4 West Ham United 1
Sky Dogs 2/1 Free Bet Offer
Back any single winner at 2/1 or more (up to £100*) on a greyhound race televised live on Sky Sports and you can have a risk free bet to the same stake on the next live Sky Sports greyhound race. This offer applies to the FIRST single bet placed by a customer on each live greyhound race on Sky Sports. *Country restrictions apply.
Money Back Special On Live Sky Dogs Races
Place a bet on any live Sky Dogs race & if your selection finishes second, beaten by a length or less, we will give you money back as a free bet up to £/€25.
Best Odds Guaranteed
On all live Greyhound races shown on Sky Sports Totesport are now offering Best Odds Guaranteed.
- Wembley Within Touching Distance For Liverpool And Southampton
- Swansea Duo Star In Our Team Of The Week After Causing Shock At Anfield
- Liverpools Title Odds Drift As Chelsea Take Control Of The Premier League
- Back A Close Encounter As City Host Tottenham This Saturday
- Leeds Tipped To Take Advantage Of Barnsleys January Blues
- A Home Win To Nil Is A Banker For Chelsea V Hull
- Leicester Desperate To End Wait For A Premier League Away Win At Southampton
- Back Chelsea West Brom And Doncaster In The Bankers Bet
- Flat Track Bullies To Come Out On Top When Arsenal Host Burnley