EFL Cup Quarter-finals
In the Quarter-Finals of the competition the winners of the previous round face off. If any match finishes level after extra-time. then a penalty shoot-out is used to decide who progresses through to the Semi-Finals.
Quarter Final Draw 2015/16
The quarter-finals take place on the week commencing 30 November 2015
Tuesday 1st December
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Everton (Sky Sports 1)
- Stoke 2-0 Sheff Wed
- Man City 4-1 Hull
Wednesday 2nd December
Southampton 1-6 Liverpool (Sky Sports 1)
New Customer Offer: 5/1 Real Madrid, PSG & Roma all to win
Open a new account at Paddy Power and get an ENHANCED price of 5/1 on Real Madrid, PSG and Roma all to win on Sunday night. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
Place a 5-fold or more on any 90 minute (win/draw/win) or Both Teams To Score market and if one leg lets you down we well give you a free bet up to £25
Place a football accumulator (6 teams or more) and if only one team lets you down we'll refund your stake as a free bet.
- Back Mourinho To Mastermind A Defensive Masterclass Against Chelsea
- Back Pep To Get City Back To Winning Ways Against Southampton
- Improving Cardiff Will Find Forest Hard To Hack Down
- Frustrated Liverpool Can Get Back To Winning Ways With Success Over West Brom
- Back Tottenham To Keep Up Their Impressive Start In This Weeks English Football Treble
- Back Atletico To Continue Their Formidable Form In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Spurs Look To Continue Their Fine Start At Bournemouth
- Burton V Birmingham Odds The Match Betting Points To A Draw At The Pirelli
- Monaco To Down Montpellier And Feature In Ligue 1 Best Bets