EFL Cup Quarter-finals
In the Quarter-Finals of the competition the winners of the previous round face off. If any match finishes level after extra-time. then a penalty shoot-out is used to decide who progresses through to the Semi-Finals.
Quarter Final Draw 2016/17
The quarter-finals take place on the week commencing 29 Novermber 2016.
Tuesday 29th November
- Arsenal v Southampton
- Hull City v Newcastle United
- Liverpool v Leeds United
- Manchester United v West Ham United
New Customer Offer: 4/1 Man Utd To Beat Everton
Open a new account with Betfair and get an ENHANCED price of 4/1 about Man Utd to beat Everton in their Premier League match on Sunday. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
New Customer Offer: 5/1 Liverpool To Beat Bournemouth
Betfair are offering NEW CUSTOMERS an enhanced price of 5/1 about Liverpool to beat Bournemouth in their Premier League match on Sunday. Money back if you lose. Max bet £10.
New Customer Offer: 6/1 Arsenal To Beat West Ham
Open an account at Betfair and get an ENHANCED price of 6/1 about Arsenal to beat West Ham in their Premier League match on Saturday. Max bet £10. NEW CUSTOMERS.
- Boro Look To Edge Clear Of Premier League Drop Zone Against Struggling Hull
- Liverpool To Extend Their Unbeaten League Run At Bournemouth
- The Arsenal Win And BTTS Is A Stand Out Bet At West Ham
- Improving United Can Give Koeman The Blues
- Back AC Milan To Crush Crotone In This Weeks Bankers Treble
- Back Real Madrid To Hold On Against Barcelona In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- A Low Scoring Draw Is The Bet For Leeds V Aston Villa
- Back QPR To Just Edge Their Match Against Struggling Wolves
- Chelsea Tipped To Avoid Defeat In Top Of The Table Clash At City