EFL Cup Quarter-finals
In the Quarter-Finals of the competition the winners of the previous round face off. If any match finishes level after extra-time. then a penalty shoot-out is used to decide who progresses through to the Semi-Finals.
Quarter Final Draw 2015/16
The quarter-finals take place on the week commencing 30 November 2015
Tuesday 1st December
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Everton (Sky Sports 1)
- Stoke 2-0 Sheff Wed
- Man City 4-1 Hull
Wednesday 2nd December
Southampton 1-6 Liverpool (Sky Sports 1)
New Customer Offer: 8/1 Spurs To Beat CSKA Moscow
Paddy Power are offering NEW CUSTOMERS an enhanced price of 8/1 about Spurs to beat CSKA Moscow in their Champions League match on Tuesday. Max bet £10.
New Customer Special: 3/1 Man United To Beat FC Zorya Luhansk
Open a new account with Paddy Power and get ENHANCED odds of 3/1 Manchester United to beat FC Zorya Luhansk in their Europa League match on Thursday. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
New Customer Special: 4/1 Man City To Beat Celtic
Open an account at Paddy Power and get an ENHANCED price of 4/1 Manchester City to beat Celtic in their Champions League match on Wednesday. £10 Max Bet. NEW CUSTOMERS.
- In Form Leeds Headline Tuesday Nights Championship Treble
- Leicester Look To Maintain Winning Start In Champions League
- Arsenal Manchester United And Liverpool All Feature Heavily In Our Team Of The Week
- Dortmund Offer Value In The Betting For Their Latest Champions League Clash With Real
- Bilic And Moyes Join Guidolin In The Race To Be First Manager Sacked
- Both Teams To Score Looks The Bet As Spurs Travel To CSKA Moscow
- Clarets Look To Move Clear Of Drop Zone
- Back Wengers Chelsea Struggles To Continue When They Face Off On Saturday
- Back Liverpool To Stroll Past Hull In This Weekends Football Treble