EFL Cup 2016/17 Schedule
This page takes you through all the key details of the 2016/17 EFL Cup schedule, including key dates and fixtures. The competition kicks off on Tuesday 9th August, 2016.
League Cup Round Dates
New Customer Offer: 25/1 A Yellow Card To Be Shown
Open a NEW ACCOUNT at Coral and get an ENHANCED price of 25/1 about a yellow card to be shown in the Manchester United v Manchester City match on Wednesday. Max bet £1.
New Customer Offer: 10/1 Man City To Beat Man United
Open a new account with Paddy Power and get an ENHANCED price of 10/1 about Manchester City to beat Manchester United in their League Cup match on Wednesday. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
New Customer Offer: 8/1 Man United To Beat Man City
Open a new account with Paddy Power and get an ENHANCED price of 8/1 about Manchester United to beat Manchester City in their League Cup match on Wednesday. NEW CUSTOMERS. Max bet £10.
- QPR V Brentford Odds A Low Scoring Draw Beckons At Loftus Road
- Back Pep To Lay Another Mark On Joses United In The EFL Cup
- Fiorentina And Chievo Tipped For Wins In Wednesdays Serie A Treble
- Back Liverpool To Sneak There Way Into The Next Round Against Spurs
- Expect Goals In Rare Clash Between Neighbours Bury And Bolton
- Man United On The Drift For Premier League Title Following Chelsea Debacle
- Chelsea Players Star In Team Of The Week As They Trounce Manchester United
- Back Mourinho To Mastermind A Defensive Masterclass Against Chelsea
- Back Pep To Get City Back To Winning Ways Against Southampton